Maximicer ICE-1800 is designed to maximize the ice making performance of commercial ice machines and therefore, maximize ice availability in the bin. By utilizing our unique two-stage counter-flow exchange technology, the ICE model pre-cools the incoming water to an ice machine by recovering the energy from the purged ice water exiting the ice machine. Reducing the incoming water temperature directly lowers the cooling load of the icemaker's refrigeration system and improves performance.
• Lowers incoming water temperature
• Shortens ice making cycle times which produces more ice
• Optimizes ice availability in the bin
• Potentially eliminates the need to buy additional bags of ice
• Saves electricity by filling the bin faster and allowing the ice machine to shut off
• Models available for all types of ice machines
• Extends the life of the ice machine by lowering compressor head pressure
• Reduces air conditioning costs (for air-cooled ice machines)
• 99% Maintenance free utilizing patented anti-mineralization technology
• Delivers performance when you need it the most
Application: Ice machines more than 1000 lbs.
Physical Size: 31 in. x 5.5 in. (78.4 cm x 14 cm)
Physical Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
Inlet Water: 3/8 inch tube fittings (0.95 cm)
Drain Water Connections: 3/4 inch PVC fittings (1.91 cm)
Operating Pressure: Min. 30 PSI (2.1 kgf/cm2) and Max. 150 PSI (10.5 kgf/cm2)
Warranty: All Maximicer units will be free from defects in materials & workmanship for a period of 5 years.
- Product Code: ICE-1800
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: ICE-1800. Maximicer ICE